1434 Hijri (2013) MCA Election
Assalamu-Alaikum Dear MCA Member:
Hope you are in good health and high Islamic spirits. As the MCA elections are approaching we would like to invite you to participate in the process and request you to nominate candidates for the open positions and vote on Election Day.
These are the details about the election.
- 3 Executive Committee Members
- 1 Women Representative
- 1 Board of Trustee Member
- Wednesday, October 9th.
- Saturday, October 19th, from 8:30PM to 10:00PM at MCA.
- Saturday, October 26th, from 7:00PM to 9:00PM at MCA.
- If fewer than 25% members participate, the election will be extended for the next day Sunday, October 27th, from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
In Person voting:
- To be able to vote on Election Day you must present a valid photo ID showing your name and address.
Example of accepted Ids: State of California Driver license, California ID, US Green Card or Passport.
- If you cannot vote in person you can request an absentee ballot.
May Allah (swt) make this annual election process continue to be a source of unity, strength, and harmony among the members of our community, Ameen.
Chairman: Toufik Saada 408-554-2649 (Home)
Member: Altaf Khan 408-223-5075 (Cell),
Member: Buland Malik 408-806-2613 (Cell)