The Executive Board, which governs the MCA, consists of eight members who manage all day-to-day operations of the MCA through various boards and committees including:
- Educational institutions like Granada Islamic School (GIS), Weekend Islamic School (WIS) and Al Arqam School. The boards of these educational institutions report to the MCA Executive Board
- Services such as social, youth, outreach and dawah activities including daily, Friday and Eid prayers, community nights, conferences, workshops, seminars, classes, etc. Other services include bookstore, funeral, counseling, and legal and health clinics
- Facility rentals, usage and security related matters
- Media relations, digital advertisements, website and newsletter
- Financial assistance to those in need.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees’ seven members manage all real estate properties of the organization including:
- Renovation and major repairs
- Acquisition and sale of properties
- Legal and insurance matters for the organization
- Facility and other permits
As of August 2024, the MCA Elections Committee completed the voting process for the position(s) of Board of Trustees (BoT – 2 seats), and Executive Board (EB – 3 seats). Please pray that Allah (SWT) blesses us all, keeps us safe, and unites us a community. May we all spread love and harmony. Ameen!