We host periodic social events through MCA for single Muslims. These events are structured to provide a safe environment for our eligible singles to meet others who share the objective of completing their deen by finding a partner suitable for marriage. These events are held under the guidance of the MCA board.
Attendees of our events are single Muslims looking to find a matrimonial partner in a halal and Islamic way. Attendees must register for each MCA Matrimonials event they plan to attend.
When possible we may host a local imam, sheikh, or scholar to give a discussion/brief talk on a topic that is relevant for attendees.
Light appetizers are served to keep the conversations going.
If you would like to join our mailing list so we can let you know about upcoming events. As we approach the event date, we will also use this mailing list for event registration. Join the mailing list.
- Event registration fees are non refundable, non transferable and no credit will be issued for non-attendance.
- MCA will treat all registration data with complete privacy.
- MCA will not be responsible for the authenticity of the information about the attendees. We encourage you to thoroughly screen all members that you meet or contact at or after the event.
- MCA or the MCA Matrimonials shall bear no responsibility about any attendee’s information.
- MCA does not guarantee that any attendees will find a partner at the event. It is the responsibility of the attendees to meet and make connections, and then follow up as they/you see fit.
For questions or queries, please contact email@example.com